Tuesday 27 October 2009

Clearing the Path - Did I pick the wrong jungle?

I wonder, if I had picked a different industry or a different idea to launch into, might it have been easier? My ROE (return on effort) feels unnaturally small... like my idea is too normal - not unheard of or extremely different - the market is too saturated, my customers have too many options, and yet I push anyway. I push and I push and I will keep pushing because I have nothing else better to do. I am starting to notice or feel that it shouldn't be this hard - that something is wrong. But if I scrap this project and start offer with a leaner, smarter plan - I will have to push all over again from scratch and who's to say it would be as easy as it looked in the beginning.

I will just keep going, and change as I go as it needs to be changed, and hope that path will lead me down to something really good and that I pave the way for future things to be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment